Blue Vadeli

From: MOBTOTRM_at_vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 1996 23:44:52 +1000

G'day all,

Blue Vadeli

Once again Martin Laurie [not Crim] gives us WAY TOO MUCH information about the Vadeli, this time the Blues, and their disturbing reproductive and immortality methods. Personally, I feel that the clinical, mechanical details of these processes are better left vaugely alluded to and imagined.

It is enough for me to know that it is rumoured that Blue Vadeli gestate their young inside corpses. Because WKnow92814_at_aol.com's suggestion conjures up revolting imagery:

>Prehaps the use of a communal corpse would make it even more disgusting.

I speculate that Blue Babies which are fortunate enough to gestate inside the body of a Blue (rather than a lesser human host") are somehow imbued with desirable physcial, mental, and/or magical powers, which leads to a disgusting sort of orgy should a Blue ever succumb to death.

OoP Fanzines

Scott Knowles aka Delecti drools after:
>Actually, I wouldn't mind getting access to some of those OoP fanzines such
>as TOTRM issues #1-9, RQA, Codex, etc.

Well, keep your eyes open for Reaching Moon's Best of Tales #1-#6; it's on its way (December 1996).

Cheers

MOB