Hazia

From: Mmohrfield_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 22:16:34 -0400

>Mark Mohrfield: (hope I spelled that right)
Yep. Consider yourself a member of an elite minority:-)
>Since when has a government been
>interested in whether people die or not? Safety concerns are >mostly a
recent
>thing, or?

I've got at least one example. The Chinese banned opium in the 19th century, until the British forced them to legalize it in 1858. I'm told that many of the problems created by the opium trade mirror those of the modern drug problem. However, I think that the author's intention in creating the hazia problem was to introduce a "modern" item which the PC's could associate with into the game.

                                                           Mark Mohrfield

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #100