Tripoli Hillbillies

From: Cheiron <cheiron_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 09:40:23 -0700

Martin Crim asked:

>Has anybody got any Sartarite songs? I was trying to come up with one
>based on the theme to the Beverly Hillbillies, but I couldn't think of
>anything to replace the crude oil as something Jed'd find when he was
>shooting at some food.

How about...

    And up from the ground come some bubbling ooze     Gorp that is
    Devil's blood
    Chaos spawn

Jed is of course an idiot Trickster forced to relocate to Riskland. Once the gorp comes out of the ground, his kinfolk recommend that he move away from there. They say Dara Happa is the place he ought to be so he loads up the wagon and moves to Tripoli(s). You get the idea.

Man, are my friends going to give me shit for this one.

Robert