NPC bank?

From: Peter Maranci <pmaranci_at_sunspot.tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 01:47:22 -0400 (EDT)

        I may have missed this, but has someone started up the RQ NPC bank? If so, who's holding the bag? I've just written up a number of bullies I knew in grade school and high school as a gang of filthy Lunar thugs, and I'd like to perpetuate those characterizations on the net. :-)

        My apologies to all who've asked for The Grey Company -- editorial chores on issue #22 of Interregnum have eaten up all my time recently. The issue is finished now, and I'll send the scenario out within the next day or two -- honest!

-->Pete

Editor, Interregnum RPG/Science Fiction APA/magazine -- email for info. Interregnum WWW home page: http://www.tiac.net/users/maranci/index.html