more Vadeli

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 1996 17:56:34 +1200

David Cake:

>>Blood taken from suffering people is probably the best for
>>their magics.

> I think its kind of neat if the Red Vadeli could choose to do it
>without suffering - but just don't choose to do so.

Well they could use blood from freshly dead people, blood given painlessly or blood from animals. Using such blood is like eating stale bread IMO. Thus I think they do attempt to take prisoners. I don't think the Red cares or is capable of feeling sympathy for his victim. Such a emotion would be considered the mark of a animal if he'd ever studied Vadeli Philosophy.