the time falling bodies take to light

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 10:34:17 EST

The Time Falling Bodies Take to Light is an intense book. It certainly deserves all the press, both accolades and denunciation, for it takes upon itself the task of mythologizing history and readying the world for its transition into the next zodiacal age. It has resurrected my interest in Gimbutas enuff that I may actually read those (tedious, long, dry) books of hers I got a few years back. I get the impression from reading it, after hearing of Greg's recommendation, that the Lunars are doing precisely what Thompson says we in our own modern world need to do... reintegrating the Feminine maternal/earth/moon principle into the overwhelmingly male solar world. It almost makes you wonder why in tarnation they're engaging in a war of conquest against the greatest storytellers on the lozenge. What do they have against those entertaining, but insufferable, Orlanthi windbags?