Defending Martin

From: ANDOVER_at_delphi.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 12:22:00 -0500 (EST)

Of course, he is quite capable of defending himself! But he was making suggestions about the Vadeli, and looking for input. As far as I could tell, his Vadeli were closer to Tekumel grittiness than to splatterpunk. More input, and less moralistic posturing (especially from people whose own good taste is -- shall we say -- not always on display!) would have been useful.
As someone whose own style of gaming and of writing is very far indeed from Martin's, I am glad he is on the list. What is it about him that makes him some sort of Rorschach test for his audience? He certainly gets a rise out of everyone!
Anyway, how about some alternate Vadeli, and Martin, where is Deville? Jim Chapin