RE:RE: A load of Molochs

From: ian (i.) gorlick <"ian>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 17:07:00 -0400

Nick,
My apologies if you got the impression that I was trying to dissuade people from taking inspiration from exaggerated and lurid histories. Please do so. Just don't use these sources in historical arguments to support your material without putting in some disclaimer to the effect that you are knowingly using the tabloid press. ( I confess to reading the headlines at the supermarket checkout, but I never read the inside. Well, hardly ever...)

Please continue with the lurid propaganda, but with appropriate disclaimers (where the player characters can't see them).

Ian