Loonies Versus the Block

From: Lewis Jardine <jardine_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 09:05:37 -0700

Hi All

        Ian Gorlick has some fun ideas about the Block.

Unfortunately, I would like to point out some problems (appart from the traditional problem of Wakboth might get out).

  1. The large number of Storm Bullies camped around the Block who are not known for their nice welcome to tourists.
  2. Stealing bits off the Block might well unite the tribes of Prax against the Lunars.
  3. If they chose to fight at the Block it would cause real problems for the Lunars as the land is not very hospital which would adversely affect their troops and the presence of so much Truestone would really bugger up Chaotic magics. As for the Bat I suspect that it would be really weakened near the Block and definately its nasty fall out radius would be eliminated or very shrunken near the Block. My guess is that the Bullies could kill it if it showed up there! Permanently! All they would have to do is really beat it up until it is helpless, drag it to the Block, dig a big tunnel under the Block and shove the Bat inside. Bye, bye Bat;-)

Cheers

        Lewis