Re: Brithini and Vadeli

From: nilsw_at_ibm.net
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 96 22:12:15

Peter M:
>But it would be very difficult for the other Brithini to hate the
>Blues if their wizards were doing the same sort of thing

The Brithini despise and hate everyone who isn't Brithini. Doesn't matter what they are or do. My theory (which I don't have a lot of vested interest in) is that the Brithini hate the Vadeli so much because they are more like themselves than any other people. Especially the Blues and that's why they are all gone now.

And yes, I am prejudiced against both Brithini and Vadeli.

>and it would
>be next to impossible for the other Malkioni to hate the Blues.

Why? I would sure hate anyone who used as gruesome servants as brown and red Vadeli.

Weinander            | Everything is dust in the wind Home:
nilsw_at_ibm.net       |

Office: nils_at_carasoft.se |
WWW: http://www.angelfire.com/pages1/nilsw/index.html