God Plane

From: Karin Goihl / Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 21:04:32 +0100

John Brown wrote:

"It is common knowledge that the Red Goddess dwells on the Moon which is on the mundane plane. I think this clearly violates the Compromise. If she accepted it (the Compromise), wouldn't she have to surrender her free will to act directly on the mundane plane and go live on the god plane? I don't see the red orb in the Middle Air as the god plane. Does anybody else?"

  The moon is on both planes at the same time. The Air, which is Orlanth's own body, is on both planes at the same time. The deities have not surrendered their free will. They have agreed not to use it. Also, being on the mundane plane does not mean that one uses ones' free will there. Waha! existed on the mundane plane for a long time. Cragspider became Arachne Solara, but still exists in her castle, which reaches into both planes. John, if you want to find the Red Goddess guilty on that, you will have to find a lawyer much better versed in Compromise Law. Daniel