Dronar

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 16 Aug 96 04:36:35 EDT

A quick thought.

We know Talar died in the Godtime saving the Brithini. We know Zzabur survived, and think he's probably still alive on Lost Brithos (whatever happened to it). I know (and now you do too) that Horal died of old age for his sins against caste (this is from "Arkat's Saga"). But... what about Dronar? He *could* still be alive, "The First Peasant", on Brithos or elsewhere. And this morning my flatmate had an insight into his character:

Dronar *has* to be "Dennis the Peasant" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

Nick