Blue Vadeli

From: ian (i.) gorlick <"ian>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:01:00 -0400

David Henderson:
>Who watches the Blue watchmen?

As far as I know the Blues are extinct so there are no watchmen and no-one to watch them. If there were still Blues, then they (being dead) don't need to keep a careful breeding pool going, they can allow their Brown and Red descendants to keep some going and just take from them (or take the Browns and Reds).

I was speculating about the Browns mostly, and the Reds, a bit, as to whom they might trust to watch their vital breeding pools. These guys do not have quite the same humungous magical resources as the Blues, so it becomes a logistical problem. Especially if they spend a lot of time away on business (trading, pillaging, etc.)

As for the Blues long-term objectives (if they exist and have any), it certainly isn't going to be the destruction of all life. Then they would die also. They need to keep some cattle around. They might be planning the destruction of all life that could be a threat to their continued existance. The surviving Brithini are probably high on their list. Finding and terminating Zzabbur is probably the biggest goal, since he is the one who did for them last time.