Re: Glorantha Digest V3 #120

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 23:38:15 -0400

Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>:

>Firstly he said that while mortal beings have 6 parts to them, the gods
>have seven and that's one of the secrets the Red Goddess had to
>discover to acheive her own god-hood.
>
>I got to thinking: there are six elements known in Glorantha. Darkness,
>Water, Earth, Fire/Sky, Storm and Moon. Shouldn't there be a seventh?
>Is there a seventh, hidden element?

Interesting. I hadn't heard that.

There are Seven Winds, and Seven Mothers, and Seven Lightbringers. Perhaps we can work something out? The Seventh Wind is No-Wind, isn't it, the Void?

Did he say what the known six parts are? - --

Dueling Modems                          http://www.sfrt.com/sfrt/

"All generalizations are dangerous, even this one"
        Alexandre Dumas fils