Block, Shamans

From: Karin Goihl / Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 17:54:40 +0100

Robert McArthur wonders why the Lunars don't take the Block. I think they haven't got around to it, and they know that all our tribes will show up to destroy them. I would personally manifest as Jaldon Toothmaker to bite the head off the Bat.
  Also remember the Bat was destroyed in the battle for Boldhome, and only reappeared years later.

Simon Phipp says shamans are selfish and power-grasping. I say this goes against "all" real world evidence. (Written out, not RW, because there are many people who are not native speakers of english reading this.) The two shamans I've met are the opposite of this, and also all those I have heard of.