Re: Onslaught & the Vadeli Part 4

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 10:03:57 +0000

Martin Laurie writes a darn good Conan pastiche, ending with...
> "The crew are all dead, we're on our own. The shores not far, I'll
> unhook a boat and we'll row. I checked Odroughs maps. Seems we're off the
> coast of a land called Ramalia. I wonder what its like, sounds like fun." Said
> Onslaught cheerfully.
> Renna groaned and felt the blackness close in on her once more.

Three meters below the surface of the waves the severed head of a beautiful, blue-skinned woman drifted, a cruel grimace on its lips, eyes staring into the sea, planning... what?

And in a cunningly hidden room in the hold of the Crimson Corsairs' ship where an empty coffin sat in the middle of a magic circle, the stink of sulphur and three bodies which still twitched bore witness to evil sorcery.

whoah!

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> Computer Guy <http://hops.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren>