Re: Gloranthan Resurection

From: Ramos-Tavener, Doyle Wayne <st670_at_Jetson.UH.EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 13:12:37 -0500 (CDT)

So the not so big a secret in no longer a secret anymore...

I really should not be very surprised, as Greg S. and Charlie K. were letting people know about it at Gencon, from what I heard (I was busy running CoC in the Pit, as the Mecca Convention area is affectionally known)

Is it possible that we can get some of the RMMegacorp people at Gencon next year? Maybe room can be found for one of the famous live action scenarios, so I can finally get to play in one. :)

We are all in for some very interesting times. Good luck to David Hall, the Andersons and all the rest. You've got your work cut out for you.

Runequest is dead. Long live Glorantha.

thanks

Doyle