Sandy's Castigation; Mernita's Discomfiture

From: Nick_Brooke_at_deloitte.touche.co.uk
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 96 11:28:41 PST

Sandy unfairly castigates me, claiming that I called the Great Compromise "wishy washy rubbish". Nonsense: I am *sure* that Orlanth and Yelm entered into a binding pact, however each of them represents it to their own side
(presumably something along the lines of: "I let him live, but we get more
out of the deal"). It is wishy-washy, not to say namby-pamby, and indeed rather iffy and dodgy, not to mention deeply naive, to think that they became Eternal Friends by signing this declaration of Eternal Friendship.
(Hey: Humakt and Zorak Zoran joined the Compromise too! They must be best
buddies!).

Mike Cule asks if Mernita was on the site of Glamour. Nope: AFAIK, since talking to Greg at Convulsion 3D, Mernita is now underneath the Blue Moon Plateau, which crash-landed on top of it. Wouldn't it be fun to go there!?

New Stuff on my Homepage: notes on everyday life in Seshnela and Loskalm, plus more! And I'm processing some additional Moonie Madness even now...

Nick <http:/ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke/>