Blue Moon Plateau and Merinita

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 00:26:00 GMT

Nick Brooke he say:
> _________
> Mike Cule asks if Mernita was on the site of Glamour. Nope: AFAIK, since
> talking to Greg at Convulsion 3D, Mernita is now underneath the Blue Moon
> Plateau, which crash-landed on top of it. Wouldn't it be fun to go there!?

Ummm, well alright. But just to point out the inconsistency: GRoY says that it was Sedenya, the Red Moon Goddess who crashed onto her worshippers at Mernita. Unless we identify all the moons as one moon, I don't really see how this can be. Either the Yelmies have got it wrong (always a likely hypothesis) or there is a Mystery here.

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss) Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.