Re: Gloranthan Fiction

From: Delecti_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 01:35:02 -0400

Marion Anderson writes:

<<Any of you out there who are interested in writing for the fiction line, please write to Marion at:>>

and

<<DO NOT send us stories without a prior request for them, the mailbox probably isn't that big!>>

You should check out my Gloranthan Lore Library for a sampling of some of the fantastic talent on this list.

It is located at: http://members.aol.com/delecti/Upland_Marsh/Lore_Library/

Speaking of my site, I have added more stories to it:

Stories from Sven *Erik* Sieurin (BV9521_at_utb.hb.se)

The Opposite of Chaos? (Opposite.txt) File Size 971 An excerpt from a conversation with Pasammeth Polyformus, Pocharngo philosopher.

The Social Structure of the Rokari Societies (Rokari.txt) File Size 1360
>From the letters of Yngarth of Rheum, monk of the Order of St Carpon.

The Appearance of the Spirit Plane (SpiritPl.txt) File Size 2802
>From a basic lecture in Introsocial Structure for Young Workers at the 6th
level of the Gold Department of Information Retrieval. The introducing speaker is Balrgh Square, Gold Teacher of grade 43W in the Organization of Knowledge.

Aloha,
Scott Knowles
aka
Delecti_at_aol.com