Gloranthan Game

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 23:00:41 -0700

Just a quick reminder about something I put in the official announcement.

>this is a design goal for G:tG. (Dave Hall, would it be possible to get
>some broad statements on the intent?)

Please do not bother David Hall with any questions or requests. Address all questions to Chaosium. Chaosium planned the system and what it wants in the rulebook. David is commissioned to finalise and write it.

Please also hold questions until guidelines are out. If a question is absolutely vital we will try to respond as soon as we can. Sorry to be so ubrupt, but we're all overworked enough as it is.

Eric Rowe
Pupil in the School of the Undead Trout