Skills & Traits

From: Lewis Jardine <jardine_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 11:43:06 -0700

Hi All

        I would just like to add my support to Michael Schwartz's view that in the mundane world traits support skills, but on the Heroplane skills support traits. This echoes a thought I had this morning (before I read his mail) to this effect. I personally view traits as having a very runic tie-like nature and of course these are very powerful on the heroplane...

        Daniel, I can't remember where it says that Arkat was reborn as a mistress race troll (TrollPak?), I'm sure someone (NB?) will tell us where. Of course you could ask the writers of the Rise of Ralios (Ingo et al.).

Cheers

        Lewis

AKA Aruzban Ironarm King of Eastern Ralios & a certain trickster...