[none]

From: Saravan Peacock <saravan_at_perth.DIALix.oz.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 10:06:24 +0800

Joerg talks about a monopoly of hazia consumption in the Lunar Empire, being restricted to say Lunar Citizens or Nobility etc.:

Nice. Real nice. :-)

Can someone tell me: How would a Lightbringer Quest Ritual and/or an I Fought We Won Ritual appear to/be experienced by Orlanthi worshippers participating in the Sacred Time ceremonies to renew the world. Alternately or in Addition what other magical experiences do they go through at this time of the year.

I am currently supposing that there is an element of personal experience in these rituals, such as each worshipper experiencing some of the pain as Orlanth undergoes the trials in the Underworld. But is it more impersonal than that? Do the worshippers just see the events they support magically while their leaders who take the parts of the Gods (ie the priests and Rune Lords) undergo the trials?

That question applies to the more full-on version of the LBQ also. How does the supporting community experience the quest undertaken by their heroes?

For the IFWW, does each person re-enact the IFWW at Sacred Time? If so does each person always win? Otherwise, there'd be quite a death toll each year I'd imagine. :-)

Pax

Saravan