Reaching Moon Megacorp

From: David Hall <100116.2616_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 25 Aug 96 08:20:43 EDT

The UK distribution of Tales #15 should be completed by early next week. My apologies for the delay, I've had other things on my mind recently...

Additionally, there are a some new publications available from the Megacorp (all prices are in UK pounds sterling):

Convulsion 3D Programme Book L4.00
Produced to accompany the Convulsion 3D convention in July. The contents list includes:

Yolanela Spurned by Nick Brooke
The Son of Light Awakens by MOB
A Roast for Pavis Day Dinner by Ken Rolston Mr. Man Speaks by Sandy Petersen
The Huntress by Greg Stafford
The Finest Music by John Hughes
Letter from an Archeologician by Eric Rowe

The Entekosiad L15.00
Greg Staffords third work-in-progress. Includes various Lunar myths and stories around the search for the true identity of Entekos and her relationship to the Red Goddess. A biography of Valere Addi, an early Lunar Heroquester has been added to this edition.

The print-run for this is limited to 50 copies. I also have about ten copies each of The Glorious Reascent and Fortunate Succession left, also at L15 each.

Proceedings in Malkionism L8.00
The Convulsion 94 post con book. This includes many write-ups from the first run of the How the West was One freeform, including Greg Staffords famous riddling speech. There are also the seminar transcripts for Gregs Address, the Nick Brooke Cultural Exchange and the Gloranthan Lore Auction.

A Rough Guide to Boldhome L8.00
Includes history, map and gazetteer of Boldhome, the rough guide, famous personalities, the Cold Wind, and more! Originally produced for the Home of the Bold freeform.

Make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to David Hall. Publication prices only include UK postage. For European orders add 10% for postage, elsewhere in the world add 30%. Address: 21 Stephenson Court, Osborne Street, Slough, SL1 1TN, England.

The Meints Index to Glorantha (MIG) featured in Tales #15 has been delayed for a month or so, so please don't order it just yet!

Future Plans

Tales #16, a Lunar Special, is expected in November. We also plan to have the Tarsh War, the Best of Tales #1 to #6, and Questlines 2 available at this time.

Tales #17 is planned to be a non-themed issue. Contributions are encouraged, especially short cultural items, esoteria, cameos, and scenarios. We are also short of rumours and Notes from Nochet! The copy deadline for this issue is November 30th.

After #17 I suspect G:tG will hijack the next theme for a special issue.

Thanks for all the encouragement and tips on G:tG, though please keep them on the Digest and out of my mailbox! I am reading them all. Mike Cule's comments have been uncannily close to our thoughts on most things, except for his misinterpretation of how to use personality traits.

All Hail the Reaching Moon!

David Hall