Re: Glorantha Digest V3 #149

From: SimonPhipp_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 14:14:42 -0400

A Standing Stone asks this question:

> My Stygian adept (in waiting) follows Arkat the troll can he join
> Zorack Zoran and recive Devine magic if so is it one use forever or can he
become a
> death lord (eventualy).

Yes, an Adept of Arkat Kingtroll, Zorakarkat or even Black Arkat can also become a Death Lord and gain reusable Divine Magic. If she joins as an initiate, she gets one-use magic. In fact, if she is a troll then she could join Kyger Litor and Arkat. Worse than that, a Mistress Race Troll could join any cult she wanted to - a Sorcerer/Shaman/Priest of mnay cults.

Anyone joining a Stygian branch of Malkionism can, within reason, also join, or at least tolerate, other divine cults. So, a member of the Aeolian Church could join Orlanth, Kolat, Storm Bull or Humakt, a Trader Prince can join Issaries, Lokarnos, Argan Argar or Etyries, a Carmanian warrior could join Humakt and a Waertagi could join Magasta or Wachaza and so on.