Glorantha the Game Mailing List?

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 16:03:07 +1200

Andrew Joelson:

Wanted to know who Yanmorla was.

There is a prosopaedia entry for Gods of Glorantha:

        Yanmorla is the Wise Woman of Pamalt's Gods Council.
        She recieves and comforts the souls of the dead and is
        sometimes paired with Cronisper.  Her Doorstep is
        guarded by the earthwitch.
                She is usually represented in basketry as an
        old woman wrapped in a red shawl usually sitting on a
        three legged stool.

Doyle Wayne:

In a rather curious post titled 'Gee, Peter, afraid you might learn something?', Dolye posted the following attack:

>Usual Peter-type sarcasm.

Apparently my sin was to wonder if there was a demand for a glorantha-the-game roolz mailing list. Obviously Doyle has failed to consider the possibility that the post was *not* sarcastic in intent. I would have thought the possible topics I listed would have given him a helpful clue as to where my feelings lay on the matter.

I suppose I should spell it out in simple language for Doyle's benefit, but I don't feel like talking like a three-year old at the moment. In any case, I shall pose the following question for Doyle to mull over:

        Why do we have a rq-rules mailing list seperate
        from the glorantha digest?