Rites of passage

From: Bill.McKinley <Bill.McKinley_at_mailhost.dpie.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 16:00:50 +1000

                      Rites of passage                             28/8/96
To add to the rites of passage list, what about voting age and retirement age?

Bill

The views expressed here are mine, and are not those of the Commonwealth Department of Primary Industries and Energy

Glorantha Digest Tuesday, 27 August 1996 Volume 03 : Number 156

TABLE OF CONTENTS

David Cake                    Glamour
David Cake                    random babbling
Lewis Jardine                 Setting for GtG
David B. Henderson            Higg's Bopuns!
Richard, Jeff                 heroquests
Carlson, Pam                  otter hunts in Farpoint
SimonPhipp_at_aol.com            Glorantha Digest V3 #149
Arkat_at_aol.com                 Death of RQ?
Karin Goihl / Daniel Fahey    rite of passage
Bob Luckin                    Earth cube

RULES OF THE ROAD

  1. Do not include large sections of a message in your reply. Especially not to add "Yeah, I agree" or "No, I disagree." Or be excoriated. If someone writes something good and you want to say "good show" please do. But don't include the whole message you praise.
  2. Use an appropriate Subject line.
  3. Learn the art of paraphrasing: Don't just quote and comment on a point-by-point basis. When paraphrasing you demonstrate exactly how well you understand the point someone was trying to make.
  4. There is no number 4.