Setting for GtG

From: Lewis Jardine <jardine_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 12:25:18 -0700

Hi All

        Steven Barnes makes a very worthy plea that GtG is primarily set in the Lunar Empire. I must heartily agree as it is time that the virtues of civilization were praised and expounded over the simple rustic pleasures of a bunch of hick barbarians who get their kicks from running around naked, painted in unfashionable monochromatic blue body paint, farting and roughing up honest citizens of the empire.

I would love to see the players given the opportunity to play civilized people who are for one reason or another forced to journey into the perilous wilds and confront the natives and their primative cultures and superstitions.

Its about time the megacorp showed the world the virtues of the Lunar way and educated the masses so that they too can understand and enjoy the benefits of the Red Goddess.

Cheers

        Lewis