Higg's Bopuns!

From: David B. Henderson <db.henderson_at_dcs.napier.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 14:23:20 +0100 (BST)

Off topic, but I can't help it. That damn trickster and his 'Scent of Hazia' bath oils!

Martin Crim starts the ball rolling, re. the Earth Cube:

> > Well, I don't know if it means anything, but it's fun. Looks like we're
> > missing an earth deity. I'd like to call it The Higg's Boson.

Robert McArthur compounds the folly:

> if it were Eiritha we could call it the Higg's Bison.

And I administer the coup d'etat (spelling?):

If it were Dormal, would it be the Higg's Bosun?

Or, if it was the Wolf Pirates, Ygg's Bosun?

If it were Issaries, would it be the Higg's Bonus?

If it were (insert deity of pottery), would it be the Higg's Basin?

If it were Donandar (spelling again?), would it be the Higg's Bassoon?

If it were Grandfather Baboon (you can see this one coming!), would it be the Higg's Baboon?

If it were Call of Cthulu, would it be Yig's Grandson?

And many more, coming soon to a Sanitarium near you ...

David Henderson