Higg's bopuns

From: Bob Luckin <bobl_at_dadd.ti.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 96 13:09:01 CDT

David Henderson supplied a goodly list of these (I think I liked Ygg's Bosun the best), but missed a couple :-

If the missing deity is an earth _witch_, it must be Higg's Besom.

And if we were talking about Mars instead of Glorantha, it would have to be Higg's Barsoom.

But if it is an element, it must be Higg's Boron.

However, I have More Than A Feeling it is really Higg's Boston...

There are others, but they get even worse, so I'll show some pity and spare you any more. :-)

Cheers, Bob
- --
Bob Luckin voly_at_dadd.ti.com "A man, a plan, a canal, Puzzle !"