rites of passage

From: RobStoll_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 16:39:04 -0400

In the Digest V3 #156, Daniel Fahey wrote:

> Our rites of passage have been so far listed as: Marriage, Driver's
Liscence,
> and Drinking Age. I wish to point out another very important, one; At
twelve
> years of age we are given our first real rifle, and instructed in it's use.

Hmmmm. I never got that one. I did go through the Bar Mitzvah ritual at the age of thirteen, however.

robert

"Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Tattulhu Fantasy Island wgah'nagl fhtagn." "In his house at Fantasy Island dead Tattoo waits dreaming." (trans.)

Ia! Ia! Tattulhu fhtagn! The guest stars are right!