Re: Unique RQ Features

From: MOBTOTRM_at_vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 23:09:38 +1000

G'day all, and especially Sandy!

Re: Unique RQ Features

Sandy writes:
>I made some points about RQ's importance in Glorantha's development.

I really enjoyed reading this, as much of what Sandy says is why I too was originally attracted to RQ, and why I still think it's a great game system today.

>I like my Glorantha PCs the way they are -- tattoos, scars,
>scavenged bits of armor, bristling with eclectic weapons, painted
>runes, muddy boots, and mangy familiars. More like something out of
>Road Warrior than King Arthur.

Right on! The challenge for Glorantha: The Game is to capture this same feel. Here's hopin'!

Cheers

MOB P.S. Sandy, I have tried unsuccessfully to reply to your e-mail - the address "sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com" bounces. Is there another address I must use?

Sandy, my home address is:
Michael O'Brien, 48 Barcelona Street BOX HILL 3128 Victoria Australia.