A bit of aid is in order

From: Chris Wehman <jcw_at_connecti.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 21:52:12 -0600

Fellow RQ Gamers,

        I have recently moved and am looking for a RQ game in Houston or the surrounding areas. I am going to school in Galveston and there doesn't seem to be any gaming going on here. I think its because it's the earthly equivalent of Corflu, repleat with gigantic mosquitos(we need a shrine to Gorakikki Dragonfly). I have played in several RQ games in the Ithaca, New York area and ran one in the San Antonio area. I have also played Tekumel in Austin with David Gadbois and John Medway.

If there is no active RQ, I would also be interested in Nephilim, Cthullu, Pendragon, Tekumel, Middle Earth, or even some of the White Wolf and TSR stuff.

Chris Wehman