Tradetalk: Submissions Sought

From: Tom Zunder <Troll_at_nochet.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 21:41:58 GMT

Following Tradetalk: Broos In The East, we are now looking for submissions to another tome of Gloranthan materiel and scenarios.

We are particularly interested in publishing a tome addressed at people new to Glorantha, people who need basic introductions to the world and scenarios with which they can pick up and play.

If you have articles, scenarios, ideas, rumours that you have written, posted to the Digest, then please consider putting them forward for the next issue of Tradetalk.

We are able to translate German and French to English, and are particularly interested in maintaining a 'European' feel to the publication.

Hope to hear from you soonest.