Sanndy's Sorcery Q's

From: Andrew O. Mellinger <andrew_at_criticalpath.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 11:53:52 -0700

  I am not quite sure if this should be posted to the rules group, so bear with me.

  I have decided to use Sandy's sorcery in my Seshnela campaign. Couple of questions as I try to integrate this.

  Under the Rokari section, it describes the castes. There seems to be info missing for Wyzards and Lords. Does anyone want to take a stab filling these in?

  Which of the vows (granted only one) can a peasant, knight or lord learn?

  Do starting Rokari characters have to spend 2 POW for intensity? 1 to get Malkion as a saint, and 1 to invoke for Intensity?

  Do the sacrifice Stat vows reduce the current stat, or the characters maximum? It appears to me that it should be current, but a freind interpreted it as maximum.

  Is there a vow for DEX sacrifice?

  What 'classes' of spells are there in regards to specializing?

    _/_/_/  _/_/_/  _/_/_/      Andrew O. Mellinger
   _/      _/  _/  _/           Critical Path Software, Inc.
  _/      _/_/_/  _/_/_/        andrew_at_criticalpath.com
 _/      _/          _/         Voice:   (503) 293-6340
_/_/_/  _/      _/_/_/          Fax:     (503) 293-6618