52% of the solution

From: Lewis Jardine <JARDINE_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:30:06 +0100 (BST)

Hi All

        I was amused to see the other sex reclaim the menstuation debate with knives drawn, good for you Marion.

        Just a quite comment for those male Sartarites. Remember when you asked your wife about the curious tattoo on her lower abdomen. All she replied was that it was woman's magic and you assumed it was something to help make her fertile.

        Well dummy, women are naturally fertile unless they abandon the Earth Mother for one of the nasty aspects. The tattoo is known as Grandmother's gift which as all good gifts just makes her life easier. Well all our women have such stuff, but the sorcerors in the west don't believe in such charms and I've heard that their women have a terrible time! In fact, they spend most of their time in bed and their faces are always pale and drawn. Bloody sickly bunch, not like our lasses...

Cheers

        Selwi Jerandi