Nysalor/Gbaji/Arkat

From: Arkat_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 12:42:12 -0400

Steven Lieb wrote:

>Michael,

>I have to ask - if i send email to nysalor_at_aol.com, do you get it too? I
>believe this has important ramifications.
>Or even more, if you also got arkat_at_aol.com. Boy, would that confirm some
>suspicions....

O.K., once and for all....I AM NOT GBAJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I killed that bastard and cut him up into 14 parts. Boy was that satisfying!

BTW...Nysalor and myself are NOT an "item", we're just good friends. So all of you muckrakers out there with nothing else better to do would do well to mind your own business and STAY OUT OF MY PERSONAL LIFE!!! This also means no speculating as to whether I'm also the new King of Dragon Pass under the guise of a once-obscure poor noble known as Argrath Maniskison! Instead, why don't you all use your damned godlearner-inspired insights to figure out what would happen to the Crimson Bat if you were able to drop a bit of Arroin's Blood on to its head! At least that might prove to be useful. Oh....if you figure it out, let me know...I've had this idea floating around in my head for some time and....<BG>

Arkat_at_aol.com
(aka John Brown)