An Account of Nysalora (+1 Illumination)

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_spirit.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 13:55:15 +1000

Howdy Folks

A QUESTION OF IDENTITY Strange Mutterings Indeed...

>I have to ask - if i send email to nysalor_at_aol.com, do you get it too?

>O.K., once and for all....I AM NOT GBAJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imposter! Blessed be the Red Goddess, Mistress of Life and Death, Mirror and Mask, Substance and Passion. Blessed be ALL her Holy names, including Nysalora, Mirror, Shadow, Light. Blessed Be!

Remember that Nysalor switches do not work. Nysalora is Light AND Shadow.

Contemplate and be free.

Good Luck next Sacred Time, wisdom-child. *deranged chuckle*.

Out to Lunch. Out to Lunch. Out to Lunch.

John

nysalor_at_spirit.com.au

And out of what one sees and hears and out of what one feels, who could have thought to make so many selves, so many sensuous worlds
As if the air, the mid-day air, was swarming With the metaphysical changes that occur Merely in living as and where we live.
Wallace Stevens. 'Esthetique du Mal'.