Re: Various

From: Nick_Brooke_at_deloitte.touche.co.uk
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 96 11:36:20 PST

Joerg asked:

> Is there a hermit tradition in Malkionism, BTW?

IMG, yes (because the world would be so much less interesting if there wasn't a source of "uncontrolled" religious figures), probably deriving from the legends of Hrestol's Exile and wandering in the wilderness, and maybe similar to the stories of the Perfecti (cf. HtWwO sect writeups).

Carl adds:

> A bit tardily, one more bit of lore supports Sandy's position: the
> Storm Bull has never, even to this day, really been tamed and ruled by
> Orlanth.

Wanna ring in your nose, Carl? It's de rigeur after the forked-stick and lariat ritual we Orlanthi use to subdue and command Bullies...

Nick