Safelster Info

From: Gbaji_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 16:45:42 -0400

Hey folks-

I am preparing a campaign set in the Safelster region of central Ralios, and would like to know if anyone recalls seeing information published anywhere other than in Genertela: Crucible of the Hero Wars.

Additionally, what are people's various interpretations of Safelster's real-world cultural parallel? I have heard several people compare the region to the Hanseatic League or to the great Italian city-states of the Renaissance, but has anyone made a concerted effort to render the political and economic situation there in any detail?

Thoughts and comments appreciated....

Michael Schwartz
gbaji_at_aol.com