Ostriches and Bolo Lizards

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 10:51:29 +0100

Thanks to everyone who replied (by Digest and by private email) to my query on the Ostrich Riders.
No, I wasn't confusing them with the Bolo Lizard people. My copy of Cults of Prax definitely says: "The minor tribes include the Bolo Lizard people and the Ostritch (sic) Riders, a reptilian group." <actually not a verbatim quote, I don't have the book at work, but it's close enough>
However, I guess we can take this as an typo - it hardly calls into question the integrity of the whole Glorantha mythos! I am pursuing the Heroes article and will let you know if anything gets off the ground (presumably not the Ostriches). Richard Crawley
richardc_at_sypte.co.uk