Leaping Place Falls

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 00:11:44 GMT

In my campaign I discovered discrepencies on the maps that came with two different supplements. The map with River Of Cradles (if I recall correctly) showed Leaping Place Falls below Trolltown. The map with TROLLPAK (again according to my often faulty memory) labelled the lake below the Boathouse ruins with the words Leaping Place.

I decided that the real leaping place was the one in the wilds of Dagori Inkarth and that it had been abandoned due to Troll incursions. An expedition was sent up north to investigate and ended up re-establishing the original temple.

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss) Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.