Help me if you can

From: owner-glorantha_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 19:35:06 -0600

Fellow RQers,

        I am looking for a glorantha RQ game in Houston, Tx or the surrounding areas. If anyone knows of a game in progress or of a group of people who would be interested please reply to me at jcw_at_connecti.com I have just moved to Galveston and there is surely nothing on this earthly equivalent to Corflu (we need a shrine to Gorakikki Dragonfly). I have played in several RQ games in New York and also some Tekumel with David Gadbois and John Medway in Austin. If you have any info about gamers in the Houston area please do not hesitate to email. I would also be interested in Non-gloranthan RQ, Tekumel, Cthullu, Nephilim, or even some of that white wolf or TSR stuff if need be.

Chris