Rising to an Inclusion

From: RobMH_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 19:16:53 -0400

Hi!
There's doubtless a protocol for such moments. This is probably not it. But in the spirit of Motion, I'll start things rolling anyway: I'm going to work at Chaosium on Tuesday as the editor/developer for the upcoming Glorantha rpg and miniatures lines.

There are some other people joining Chaosium at the moment, so I expect there'll be an official press release soon.

I've been a Glorantha fan since RQ I. In fact, 'twas an article on White Bear and Red Moon in the Space Gamer that introduced me to James Frazer's The Golden Bough and anthropology.

Professionally, I've been working at Daedalus Entertainment. I co-designed the Shadowfist ccg expansions and helped edit and develop both Shadowfist and the FENG SHUI rpg line.

I never expected to have the chance to work professionally on Glorantha. The people at Chaosium are fun and welcoming, and I'm going to get to work on a world that pivots on the subjects which matter most to me: anthropology, religion, and mythology. Yeah, this is a dream job.

I'll be around!

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #204