The Sainted Lokhor

From: RobMH_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 02:35:00 -0400

Paul Honigmann said:
I figured that 100 years after the campaign ended, the person who would be most praised from that time by the common man would be "Saint Lokhor", a perfectly ordinary Sage who the PCs came across from time to time. He wandered the area gathering lore on the best ways to farm, ...

**(*(**
Very fun take on heroism. I understand why you half-associate Lokhor's comparative/synthetic method with God Learnerism. Seems like Lokhor's analog of a scientific method bears a certain taint in Gloranthan terms, where different people's methods are normally assumed to be religiously incompatible.