Re: Glorantha Digest V3 #204

From: Tomi Juurikka <y93stoju_at_kotakk.fi>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 22:12:02 +0300 (GMT+0300)

I hope this comes to _glorantha_ digest--- not rules.. apologies if i made a mistake.. anyways

  We ended into the following situation in our last game sessio... A Storm Bull cultist was shape changed to an ogre.. now is ogre chaotic naturally? What would be Storm Bull cultists reaction when he understands he has become an ogre (chaotic?). Of course we know as _players_ that it is temporary but of course he (the character) doesn't know that.

  What about chaos itself, is it an physical or mental "ability"? Maybe both?