Web page update

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 21:29:15 +0100

Just to let you know that my Web page has had a major re-write. In particular, I've introduced the concept of sub-directories, so anyone who has a link to anywhere _but_ my home page should have another look: it's probably moved.

New bits:
Vinga got a re-write based on comments from the first time round. I have been asked about a flat-file version of the cult, but it would just take too much room to put it all on there twice. (also, it loads quite slowly enough as small files!)

My house rules have been semi-organised into HTML and put on there. Made me realise how much more there is to do to them, anyway.

There's a small collection of Gloranthan folk music been added.

Enjoy!

Next time round I'll be expanding the folk songs and putting the cult of Sartar into place. I hope. Any input on either is very welcome.

Jane Williams:                             jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
Start of a Web site at: homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/janehome.htm

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #205