Re: Chaotic Storm Bulls

From: Tarry Higgins <taz_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 96 10:39 BST-1

> From: Tomi Juurikka <y93stoju_at_kotakk.fi>
> What would be Storm Bull cultists reaction when he understands
> he has become an ogre (chaotic?).

I had a similar thing happen to a Storm Bull character I played, I was inflicted with Chaos Features from a magic item in the campaign (called The Ring of Infinite Chaos), as far as I knew this was permanent - possibly using the same item I may have been able to remove the Chaos taint. I thought the referee was being particularly cruel to do this to me!

At that point, in charcter I became determined to die, but I was also determined to take out a LOT of Chaos thinggies with me, no way was I going to kill myself. Oh yes and no attempting to DI either.

Solution, find the nearest chaos thinggies, cast a protection, a couple of bladesharps (a weapon in each hand), a fanaticism and attack - hope your mates come in and fight as well. Play completly aggressive, take no defensive actions at all attack the biggest baddest thing that there is - what does it matter if you die, one more chaos thinggy is removed from the world!

I had a _great_ time doing this. OK I was a pretty mean combat machine to start with, and this attitude just made me worse, I really enjoyed being this mean. It took me several major fights before I was finally killed, because I played so aggressivly, I took no defensive actions at all, and this caused my opponents no end of trouble.

When I was dead I got to see Storm Bull and he purified me of the taint (Huzzaha), and then my mates ressurected me.

 The Taz! ....