Thanks for compliments and Shape changed Ogres

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 11:38:41 GMT

Firstly, my thanks for the compliments about DANCE OF THE GODDESS, Rob. But how can you risk exposing the young to such blatant Lunar propaganda?

Secondly, I'd say that the shape-changed Storm Bull turned into an ogre may or may not be chaos tainted depending on the nature of the force that did it.

If it was a sorcerous shape-change then unless the sorcerer was deliberately using chaos tainted magic, it is a temporary thing and only a surface transformation.

If it is divine magic then it depends on the god that did it and the Runes involved. A Trickster Illusion effect is unlikely to cause chaos taint. A god like Porchango the Mutator is almost guarenteed to.

And if a shaman did it.... I don't want even to *know* about the shamans in your world!

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss) Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.