RQIV/RQ4 Drafts?

From: Nicolai Paulsen <elrond_at_image.dk>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 22:36:10 +0200

Does anybody know how to find the RQ4 Drafts? I see references all over the archives (I've just joined in), but I can't seem to find a kind of summary of what it's all about...
I would especially like to find material related to shamanism, the spirit plane and communication with spirits, as I've just started a shaman-character. RQ3 just seems so lame on this point, especially in comparison with the CoP-material for non-shamanistic cultures. How about the prospects for a release of an official RQ4-release? Anybody know something?
RQ roolz OK!
NP a.k.a. Elrond, Wind Lord of Apple Lane

Microsoft, meanwhile, denies that the problem exists.

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #206